Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer 2011 Wedding of Regan and Greg

The warm temps we’ve been having lately are making me so excited for my upcoming summer brides and causing me to reflect on past warm-weather weddings. This recap is of Regan and Greg, who were married last July at Swan Harbor – a beautiful venue for a beautiful couple. I worked with Regan and Greg for just under a year and along the way we found out that Greg and my husband went to high school together… what a small world!

Their colors were navy and ivory with green accents, which were perfect for an outdoor summer wedding. There was a mix of tall and short white centerpieces – so elegant. The napkin rings were all handmade by Regan’s mother and sister – navy ribbons that velcroed with green flowers attached. A perfect personal touch!

The lighting was hung in a whimsical pattern over the main dining area and dance floor, and as the sun went down, it really made the tent look romantic. And the weather! It was perfect for an outdoor wedding… not too hot, even though it was July. This wedding was so special and I’ll always remember it. Congrats again to Regan and Greg… you were so fun to work with. Wishing you many more years of happiness!











Big thanks to the vendors who helped make this day so special:
Photographer: Elizabeth Ryan Photography
▪ Venue: Swan Harbor
Lighting: Event Dynamics
Catering: Dean and Brown Catering
Flowers: Amanda’s Florist
DJ: Friendly Entertainment
Cake: SugarBakers Cakes
Hair and Makeup: Up Do’s for I Do’s

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Diana for all of your efforts to help Greg and I achieve our dream wedding. You truly have a gift for turning a vision into a reality, and my family and I can't thank you enough for taking the stress off our shoulders and orchestrating our wedding beautifully!!!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete