Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding recap of Maria and Arnie - 11.12.11

I’m so excited to share this 2011 wedding I coordinated…it was definitely one of my favorites of the year! (Do I say this every time?!)

As I’ve mentioned before, there’s nothing better than becoming friends with my brides and grooms. Not only does it reduce the stress of all involved, it also helps me execute their vision for the big day.

I began working with Maria last May, so with a November wedding, that meant we only had six months to get things wrapped up! The planning process went smoothly, thanks in part to Maria’s knack for color coordination and decorating. Their colors were gray and black, with touches of aloe green – a gorgeous combo (see pictures below!), especially with the Baltimore Museum of Industry as their setting. Black napkins, chairs, and candles perfectly complemented the pewter pin tuck linens, all of which created a dramatic backdrop for the white hydrangea and succulent centerpieces.

Maria made all of the paper products herself (gotta love DIY brides), and their favors were Berger cookies packaged beautifully. They had a s’mores bar – HUGE hit – which was followed up with a late night snack of White Castles. Perfection!

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. The pictures speak for themselves and show what a fantastic couple Arnie and Maria are. Big thank you to Ethan Yang Photography for capturing such great shots.



Preparing for their first look...



Too cool. The groomsmen came to BMI on a boat!



Officially Mr. and Mrs. Vale!



Elegant table display and signage



S'mores bar



Cake from Yia Yia's Bakery - beautiful

Maria and Arnie, I am so happy I was a part of your special day. Wish you two the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment