Friday, March 2, 2012

Recap of Nina and Ryan's Fall Wedding

This past week I was finally able to breathe again…planning and executing my daughter’s first birthday party is behind me now, leaving me with a little bit of breathing room for the next few days.

Today’s blog is a recap of a wedding I coordinated last fall. Nina and Ryan’s wedding was truly special for me because of Nina’s Persian background that she wanted to incorporate. This, along with some budget and etiquette help, is what spurred her to work with me. We spent 14 months planning the big day…14 months that I won’t forget! Nina was such a warm and funny person to work with. It really helps when I get to know my brides and grooms and we become friends throughout the planning process, and this is what happened with Nina. It really allowed me to integrate her and Ryan’s personalities into all aspects of their wedding day.

Nina chose a subtle peacock theme for the day, because she loved the bright colors and it tied in quite well with the feathers on her gown.



Note the feathers in the bouquets – they just give it something extra!

What an awesome belly dancer! This was definitely a first for me but it has become more and more common.

LOVE this candy bar – dried fruit, nuts, and Wockenfuss chocolates. Probably shouldn’t admit it…but I was definitely sneaking a few tastes!

Sweetheart table…notice the peacock feather peeking out from under the menu!

Nina and Ryan had a jazz band that played during the cocktail hour. They were fantastic and I would totally recommend them to future brides.

Nina, you and Ryan are a great couple, and I wish you many more years of happiness. Congratulations again to the both of you!

Thanks to the vendors who helped make this day special:
Stationary and Invitations – MLC Designs
Florist – The Floral Studio
DJ – Beat 2 Beat DJ’s
Engagement Photos – Marcellaneous Photography
Wedding Photography – JS Productions Photography


1 comment:

  1. Last month, arranged my sister-in-law’s wedding. Searched for beautiful Seattle Wedding venues online and found a perfect one from Eventup. Their services were really amazing and had given us good discount as well.

    ReplyDelete